Count on our Expertise for Commercial and Residential Foundation Repair
Quality Dry Basements offers commercial and home foundation repair using the highest caliber steel push piers and helical anchors to stabilize the following problems:
- Bowed walls
- Fallen slab floors
- Eroded footers
- Stoops, walls and foundations
Every solution installed by Quality Dry Basements is permanent and every structure is protected. We offer the industry’s strongest warranty.
The Difference at a Glance:
- Quality Dry Basements requires the highest quality, ICC approved materials.
- With a background in both waterproofing and foundation repair, we have a comprehensive understanding of your problem.
- Our system does not rely on the weight of the house to provide the pressure to stabilize your structure. Our system relies on the friction from soil and pressure against bedrock to permanently stabilize your structure.
- You know exactly what you are paying for.
- Fully Insured.
- Same as cash financing available to qualified customers. Major credit cards accepted.
- Educational sales presentation – no high pressure sales.